lördag 20 maj 2017

Monday 22nd  -  Wednesday 24th of May 2017.

What lovely weather this weekend  🌅 I think summer has arrived at last!

Dear students,
We have a very short week ahead of us  this week so lets " work our socks off ! "
I will also start talking grades with you all this week.
Kind regards
Viktoria

7a - work on your " vlog " about your star sign , reading , listening comprehension.

7c - read your library book , reading to me , listening comprehension.

8a -   " vlog " , read aloud to me , finish your text about the film.

8c -    " vlog " , read aloud to me , finish unfinished work.

8d -    " vlog "  , read aloud to me , finish unfinished work.

9c -   discussions in small groups , read aloud to me.

9d -   discussions in small groups , read aloud to me.

B - språk ; watch a film!

Idiom of the week ; " let the cat out of the bag "
Proverb ; " easy come easy go "

Try to enjoy these last few schooldays before the long summer holiday , although you are a bit tired.
See you around!
Cheerio!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar