lördag 27 maj 2017

29th of May - 2nd of June 2017. 💛

Hello!😃
What glorious weather we are having , I really hope you are enjoying it.⛅🌅⛅🌅
Not many days left of this term ........💨
This is the last proper week with lessons so " work your socks off " while you can!💦

7a - Listening comprehension , finish unfinished work, elevspel

7c - Listening comprehension , finish unfinished work , elevspel

8a - Reading comprehension , finish unfinished work , elevspel

8c - Reading comprehension , finish unfinished work , elevspel

8d - Reading comprehension , finish unfinished work , elevspel

9c - I have not decided yet , but I will do!
9d - I have not decided yet , but I will do!  

B - språk - finish watching the film , elevspel

Idiom - " speak of the devil " 😈
Proverb - " All good things must come to an end "

Have a good week! 😎
See you around.😃

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar